Dr. Monique Stengel is a board-certified dermatologist who has specialized in skin cancer prevention, dermatologic and laser surgery as well as cosmetic dermatology for over 10 years. She is an expert with laser procedures, cosmetic injectables, tattoo removal, and skin tightening treatments.
For each of her patients, Dr. Stengel creates an individualized plan based on their unique dermatologic goals. Every patient is considered special with their personalized needs. She uses state-of-the-art procedures and innovative techniques that are designed to ensure natural-looking results.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Dermatochirurgie
Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft
International Dermoscopy Society
- 1989-1992 training as medical assistant in a dermatologic practice, Munich
- 1992-1996 medical assistant in a dermatologic practice as well as in allergology, phlebology and venerology, Munich
- 1996-2002 medical assistant in a surgical practice with focus on proctology, Munich
- 2002-2013 medical assistant in a dermatologic and vascular surgery practice, Munich
- 2011-2014 training as medical assistant in a dermatologic practice, Munich
- 2014-2019 medical assistant in a practice for dermatology and vascular surgery, Munich
- 1998-2001 training as medical assistant in a practice for internal medicine, Munich
- 2001 medical assistant in in a general practice
- 2001-2020 medical assistant in a practice for dermatology and vascular surgery